Kismet Kids Internship Program
Are you interested in becoming a future staff member at Kismet Kids? Our internship program is a great way to get hands-on training! Kismet Kids will be offering a limited number of internships to PREVIOUS students who wish to come to summer camp to help as an Intern! If selected, Interns will be expected to attend all workshop rehearsals, set a good example for the camp members, and help supervise the kids as they participate in various activities throughout the day (singing, dancing, acting, free play, and snack/lunch).
In addition, you may be asked to assist in one or more of the following areas as needed:
- Dance Captain
- Music Assistant
- Props / Sets
- Setting Up / Cleaning Up for Rehearsals and Shows
- Stage Crew
- Must be a previous Kismet Kid (or Dance Team member)
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Must provide own transportation
- Must indicate in advance any rehearsal and/or show dates not available
- Must have parent's permission to participate
- Must commit to a minimum of 1 complete 2-week session
If you are interested in becoming a Kismet Kid Intern, please contact Laura: email@example.com or 818-231-4444
NOTE: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, a limited number of internships will be offered for summer camp 2021.